Thursday, November 17, 2005

OK FUCK I'M BACK

I haven't blogged in a while because of school and work. The real truth is I didn't think anything in my life was writing about. I was busy with school and work, but I probably still could of blogged. I read everybody eles's blogs and don't think my compares to them. I don't know how to put all that fancy shit like Shumpy. I want to get back into writing, but it is just like a job to do this every night. Well I have winned enough.

Nothing really going on here. Just working and going to school. I did skip school tonight. Momma won at bingo last night and we went out and partied tonight. I am doing alright in school so taking off one night from school won't hurt I hope.

The little one has been coming over a lot lately. He is really growing into a character lately. The things he does cracks me up.

The Softball Queen made A's & B's for the second six weeks in a row. I am so proud of her. All the schools she has attended have always tried to tell her that she had a learning problem. Well she is showing them this year that she does not have a problem.

Went out and Celebrated tonight. Shump was there and we had a pretty good talk. He is suppose to come by tomorrow and set up my wireless networtk tomorrow. How long have I been saying that. I have faith in him, he will be here tomorrow.

Welll that is about it for now. I will post more later.

BE COOL.


2 comments:

Blonde said...

You tell Shumpy that I said that if he put half the energy into getting your computer set up, as he puts into waking me ever night/early morning with a drunk dial, then it would have been done already.

Must be nice to be drunk and retired like him :(.

Glad that you are back, Cowboy!

Anonymous said...

Hello and welcome back. Glad the little guy is such fun. Just talked to mine on the phone.