Friday, November 18, 2005

Well that's what happens with too much tequila.

I drunk blogged again the other night so I guess I will have to start blogging again since I said I would. I really have missed it. There were a lot of great HNT's out there yesterday, but I was too hung over to even turn on my PC yesterday. I played hooky again from work. I actually got written up for it this time. I knew it had to be coming. I have been getting away with too much shit lately. So now I will have to be a good little buckaroo until the end of the year. I can't get fired before Christmas. They are starting the paper trail now so I will have to clean up my act. I usually don't miss as much work as I have lately, but I have gotten to the point that I really don't give a shit about my job at this company. If they ever do fire me, all they will be doing is helping me move on to the next thing. I think this is the first job that I just couldn't stand. This company was great before we got bought out and became a public corporation. We all had a great time at our jobs there before. Now the morale sucks. This company doesn't give a shit about any of us, and if we don't fit into their plan. See Ya Later. I am going to stick it out for just a little while longer, but I am going up to the hospital to try and get on part time for now. I am going to try and get my foot in the door before I get out of school. Who knows, one day you might come into the emergency room and see my bright and shiny face. How many of you are going to shit yourself then.

Nothing really going on here. Going to watch some high school football play offs tomorrow. I am going to watch South Lake's game and then watch Trinity's game. It should be a pretty good time. BC and I are going to go for a little while.

Tammy won at bingo the other night. She hit the big one. That is really going to help us out a little to make it to the end of the month.

Well ya'll have a great weekend.

BE COOL.

1 comment:

Chuck said...

Glad to see you're back Colby...been wondering about ya!

Yeah seeing you attending me in the ER would be a scary sight! LOL