Saturday, March 24, 2007

Sometimes I feel like this.

Is this up a creek with out a paddle, or just plain fucked? This is how I feel sometimes. No, not stuck on an island. Ready to go, but no road to take me. I wonder what this guy did to piss off his buddy? I got this from Shumps site.

Sitting here in St. Augustine, FL for some training for work, and ain't doing shit. I flew in early Sunday morning to go golfing, and I didn't want to mess with taking the clubs. So I just came to the hotel and checked in. I did go see the best movie I have seen this year, 300. It was awesome. I can't wait for the DVD to come out now. I don't go to the movies much anymore. I don't want to mess with the crowds. I tell you one thing though, I will never trust the driving directions from Mapquest again. I looked up the movie theaters here, and found the movie. Got directions, that were provided by Mapquest, and they sent me way out of the way. They also sent me down a neighborhood street, that came to a dead end. The directions didn't even lead me to the movie theater. I had to get directions the old school way. I had to pull into 2 convenient stores before I got the correct ones. All in all though, I had time to burn. After the movie I came back to the hotel and chilled. I surfed the web a little, and did some work. I was even in bed before 10pm, but couldn't go to sleep until midnight due to I am used to central time zone.

I got up and went to the training today. It was pretty informative, but still boring. We have a vendor rolling out a new engine concept this year to be under EPA standards. So we have a lot of training to go through this year. It's funny though, when I used to go out of town for training it was always a party. Now I ain't that thrilled to go out, and get all drunked up. Of course, I am going to go down to the motel bar, and have a drink or two tonight, but it won't be an all night deal. It's just not a big deal to me anymore.

Well enough about the boring times in my world. I am going to go get something to eat. Have fun.

BE COOL.

1 comment:

SAC said...

Nice of the folks to visit. I still point out your house to my kids when I'm around the old stomping grounds. "Look kids, that's where I first dipped and got sick," is how it sounds.