Monday, June 09, 2008

POST #98 ALMOST 100

We are getting close to the milestone of 100 post. I thought I was there today, but it counts drafts also that I have not published yet. So 2 more to go after today. In my 100Th post I will go over everything from the beginning to the 100Th post. Summarized of course. Stay tuned for the exciting post.

The weekend was pretty good. Worked Friday night, and went out with the boys after work for a couple of hours. Met up with Shumpy and Timmy. It was good to hang out for a little bit, and get caught up on what has been going on. Shumpy just moved into his own apartment. Yes people I said Shumpy has his own place. Not bad for a 36 year old to finally be on his own for the first time. No he hasn't always lived with mommy and daddy (there were times in between though he did), but he has never had his own place with out any roommates. I am proud of him.

Saturday got up and messed around the house. Then we took my mom out for her birthday for lunch. We came home, and put LIl Man down for a nap, and I worked on the wife's car. Then played with Lil Man when he got up. I worked Saturday night.

Sunday we went and watched Zohan. It was pretty funny. You have to like Adam Sandler to like the movie though. I LMAO though. After that I went over to BC's to help him work on the play house/fort he got for his kids. Whoever writes the instruction Manuels for that shit though should be shot. I am pretty mechanical, and those instructions were FUBAR'ed. We got most of it done though. After that we went to eat with the M-I-L. Yes we went to Texas Roadhouse again. You all know me though I am never going to pass up a free meal. My grandparents came over after that to spend some time with us, and chat. It was good to spend time with them.

That is about all for the weekend wrap up. Stay tuned to hit 100.

BE COOL.

2 comments:

Shumpy said...

It was fun hanging with ya.
You can see the pictures here http://www.flickr.com/photos/shumpy/2558874090/

//I and did have my own place... it was just a couple decades ago in college

Blonde said...

Dang...I wanted comment on your 100th post. I am going to come back and show my tatters to celebrate